View Single Post
Old 19-02-2009, 17:32   #1
Taggy
Senior Member+

What!..No Death Threats??

I,ve been waiting all week for the Great British public to rise up in Anger, to Jam the telephone lines, to contact the press, to write to their MP to demand action, vengenge even. Surely this man should be Suspended, Sacked or at least made to apologise for his shamefull, bigoted comments! What is wrong with us people, have we lost all sense of common decency, come on people...rise up, rise up like dogs of war and demand to see this man hung, drawn and quartered, otherwise the rest of the world will think we are cowards and cannot speak our mind anymore!!

To what am i referring...well that nice Jason Gardner on "Dancing on Ice" of course!!...Do you know he called one contestant " Mr Potato Head" and another one a "Cabbage Patch Doll" and despite these being vile and offensive comparisons with "Childhood treasures" he's been allowed to get away with it!! OUTRAGEOUS I KNOW!! Then again, it might just have been a bit of banter!!

Perhaps they'll enroll Carol Thatcher onto the next series!! This ones nailed on, bound to be Eddie Munster that wins, now that Carthorse has gone!!

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web