View Single Post
Old 19-02-2009, 20:33   #736
turkishdelight

Re: Anyone made a secret Freedom Of Info request about me ? Andrew?

Quote:
Originally Posted by claytonender View Post
Andrew maybe if you had asked me online rather than through private messages I would have rephrased my comments, but I am not prepared to do things 'behind closed doors'.

One day Andrew you will grow up - learn what life is all about - how it feels to have to feed and clothe a family, pay bills and a mortgage and rent, and have to juggle your money to do so. You might even have to go without food to pay the bills and feed your children - I have had to do so in the past. You might even be made redundant in the middle of a recession -that happened to me twice under the Tories -and suffer the indignity of having to queue (in a queue that stretches well out into the street) to sign on. Then you will be qualified to lecture me about politics.

My mother would had a saying for people like you 'he has swallowed the map.'

As for the behavior of the ruling Tory group on Hyndburn Council - they are not capable to organize a drink in a brewery.

Graham Jones (who you appear to have a pathological dislike for) is hardworking and extremely intelligent and cares passionately about the people of this borough and unlike most of the Tories he is not out for every penny he can get for being a councillor. He has achieved all he has because he has had to battle for everything in life. When he left school there was only YTS (to put it another way -Tory legalised child labour) where you were paid a pittance and then discarded after 12 months because there was new supply of 'cannon fodder'. It amazes me how much people of Graham's age (which includes my own children and their friends) have achieved despite all the obstacles the Tory government put in there way.

By comparison you have it so easy - just wonder what you will have achieved by the time you are in your early 40's.

i did not attend university (like you) but I have learnt at lot from the great university of life and am still learning.

Andrew maybe you should tell Graham yourself what you have just posted in a private message to me. If you have anything more to say to me - please post in a public thread.
I think we are all having to juggle are finances true under this government thats why i feel so strongly the need for change as do the majority of individuals i interact with.
turkishdelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web