Thread: X box live
View Single Post
Old 22-02-2009, 16:12   #12
accyman
God Member

Re: X box live

i would say your bandwidth limits are very poor and you shoudl switch provider

when playing online you may find yuorself needing maps for levels that other playersd have downloaded and you will require to continue playing with those players , also merely been connected uses a small amount of bandwidth so with maps , been connected and actually playing the game been added to surfing ,watching utube etc and downloading on yor pc your allowance will probably be eaten up in no time

1.5 gb is pathetic by todays standard

if yu are using one of those usb pay as you go things then there are others with more allowance

also if you live in a virgin media area you can get broadband without needing a telephone line with BT

you can go through virgin media or AOL but i would recomend strongly against going with AOL as tehir software corrupts your operating system and even when removed leaves you with all sorts of problems

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote