View Single Post
Old 28-02-2009, 00:07   #77
accyman
God Member

Re: Last Nights Council Meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
No pay rise for council employees?
i wouldnt have a problem with that especialy those that screw up then blame you for not handing in paper work when you have or give out wrong advice which later leaves you in rent arrears or even the old classic where they have made a miscalculation in your council tax and you have to find £200 to be paid within 7 days of recieving this letter or the bailifs will be called or how about the binmen that cant take a bin 10 yards without spilling half its contents or operators in their call center that answer your call but dont realise then after 40 mins waiting all you hear is them yapping about what there doing at the weekend because they dont know your there ...

yes i know theres a lot of or's there and im pretty sure others could add many so as i said earlier i could quite easily live with council employees not getting a payrise , its not as though they are been paid minimum wage is it and from what i know of wages from councils they are pretty damn good anyway so people wouldnt starve

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote