View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009, 11:05   #340
claytonender

Re: Expenses, expenses...

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewb View Post
Claytonender I've already explained that even if I wasn't doing it for university research, I think freedom of information is a perfectly legitimate thing to request, without having a backlash from councillors on a public website. I got a sample of 2007-2008 to see if it would be useful (not that I should have to explain myself), thus far I can't see a place for including the expenses information anyway, it's not as useful as I thought it might be, as the sample is so small because most councillors do not need to claim.

I haven't been at the planning meetings, but if the controlling group have been abusing Graham then that's wrong. There is no reason why Graham should come here and abuse and discredit a member of the public though, it's not justifiable. Perhaps Peter and Graham are as bad as each other, I don't know, what I do know is it's Graham who's then going on to try to discredit me, which is especially surprising if he doesn't like it being done to him at council.
No one has said that Graham dislikes it being done to him, as he is very capable of standing his corner, just pointing out that certain high ranking Tory members are abusing Graham in public and then doing exactly what they have accused him of an hour later.
claytonender is offline   Reply With Quote