View Single Post
Old 02-03-2009, 20:02   #390
Royboy39
God Member

Re: Expenses, expenses...

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
Can we bring the thread back on subject now please, and deal in facts?

It's a fact the Conservatives on Hyndburn Council chose to ignore the recommended allowance limits set by an independent body, and award themselves a massive increase.

No evidence appears to have been dug up on the other councillors by use of the Freedom of Information Act on everyone else's expenses, so on that fact it's indefensible.

Now it seems the bare facts are being hidden in threads realating to this scandalous greed, by trolling.

It's also fact that the newspapers are currently full of stories of people having to take pay cuts or go on short time, and they are the lucky ones who haven't already lost their jobs.
I have come to the concusion that this thread is nothing more than a personal crusadel and tub thumping exercise
The FOI is there for all to use should they wish to do so and if it so important for self learning get on with it.
I have been called a troll by you on several occasions and have brushed it off, the meaning of the word troll seems to be a word you use to be clever.
I have looked at your hidden in threads sinario:
Expenses thread 388 Posts.......Garinda 80 Posts next best 41.
FOI thread..........Garinda 262 Posts next best 147.
It seems that you have taken over the roll as self appointed chairman and tub thumper.

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote