View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 04:34   #394
onlyme

Re: Expenses, expenses...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyme View Post
Ohhhhhh should we all stand up and applaud? My god, if its you breaking out the biscuits as well, the good members of the public should be scattering rose petals at your feet whilst you walk....

Or maybe you're just doing what countless other people do within their job role without feeling the need to broadcast it ona public forum.

When you have workers in the private sector not only working from home at their own expense (without claiming it back under expenses), hell, even our troops had to provide their own mosquito nets and decent boots for tours, your £20 odd means diddly squat to me. Especially seeing as I'm paying for it.

For someone like myself that doesnt particularly do politics, isnt a die hard supporter of either party, but open to suggestions when voting time comes along, the attitude and manners of the local labour councillors do nothing to sway me in their favour.

My child of 4 has better manners and social skills. Maybe if you remembered that potential voters are reading your posts, it would encourage you to act with a tad more dignity than i've seen previously

LMAO!! For the person who gave me negative karma for this post, thank you.

Its great to see that my opinions can evoke such a reaction, even if its a negative one.

Shame you didnt have the dangly bits to sign it. I obviously have more courage in my convictions cos if i believe in something i'll put my name to it lol
onlyme is offline   Reply With Quote