View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 11:03   #401
turkishdelight

Re: Expenses, expenses...

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyme View Post
I think I really must be missing something here. Surely the FOI means that people have a right to request for whatever reason.

Hell I could request a copy and use it as alternative method of bottom wiping

If I'd requested the information, would I be getting as much stick????
Im sure you wouldnt get any stick on here they only do it to certain indivduals im sure your aware of who these individuals are, I guess they are trying to be clever as Royboy states which is absoulutely true no lies their. We need to have pity on them really for treating individuals in this manner, why cant we have respect for one and another at least and not bring clever remarks into the threads that are,I speak for myself now rude, personal, offensive and upsetting clearly against the forum rules.I am fairly new on here and have never in my life had slurs such as these recieved in these threads especially refering to my education bang out of order in my book. I hope i receive no more clever remarks i am willing to close the matter now. I came on here because i found it interesting reading and to get to know more about local politics. The majority of people on here appear really nice and informative and make valid opinions and are not rude or trying to be clever.
turkishdelight is offline   Reply With Quote