View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 14:51   #7
Lolly
Senior Member+

Re: How bad is the credit crunch really affecting people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERNADETTE View Post
When people talk about struggling are things really that bad? I know people looking for work are having a hard time but how many people are going without? Personally I don't think things are as dire as they are made out. Lets be honest how many are going hungry, have had to give up their cars, internet and such like? You live according to your means
Yes things really are that bad!!

I've already given up my home phone, virgin tv, going out, i havent had credit on my mobile for 3 months. I have kept my internet for job searching purposes.

When it gets to the point that you have to go begging to your parents so you can afford to buy your child a pack of nappies i dont think it can get any worse.

I'm permanantly in tears because i cant pay my debts, im going stir crazy not working, i've had to take my son out of nursery because i cant afford it anymore, his birthday is coming up and i'm getting stressed and worried because i'm not going to be able to afford to buy him anything.

If I dont get a job soon its only going to get worse and worse and I just cant see a way out of it. Theres no help or support and the job centre are useless!!
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote