View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 20:25   #12
BERNADETTE
God Member

Re: How bad is the credit crunch really affecting people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly View Post
Yes things really are that bad!!

I've already given up my home phone, virgin tv, going out, i havent had credit on my mobile for 3 months. I have kept my internet for job searching purposes.

When it gets to the point that you have to go begging to your parents so you can afford to buy your child a pack of nappies i dont think it can get any worse.

I'm permanantly in tears because i cant pay my debts, im going stir crazy not working, i've had to take my son out of nursery because i cant afford it anymore, his birthday is coming up and i'm getting stressed and worried because i'm not going to be able to afford to buy him anything.

If I dont get a job soon its only going to get worse and worse and I just cant see a way out of it. Theres no help or support and the job centre are useless!!
Sorry to read this Lolly, I hope you don't think I was trying to patronise you I really didn't realise how much you were struggling. I know you have always worked, didn't you have two jobs at one time?
Are you sure that they are paying you all you are entitled to. The amount you are getting doesn't seem right to me.

Hope you find a job soon