View Single Post
Old 14-03-2009, 14:12   #4
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: Ossie teens' racist site

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
yes they had to wite "Keep the Black ******** In " x 200 and arnt allowed to take a toy in on the next toy day

i dont see it as been anything to do with the school , if there was illigal activity its the polices job to deal with it not the schools wether or not the schools name was mentioned

my youngest brother was assaulted and mugged by 4 older lads when at moorhead and the police let the school deal with it even though the mugging occured outside the school gates after school had finished

he never got his belongings back and the muggers didn't get so much as detention but merely a letter to their parents saying how naughty their darlings had been yet if i had gone to the school to shake the little sods until they returned his stuff i would have been in trouble with the police
Sadly that's the way things are today accyman, you and I know what would have happened if you'd have gone to the school. Yet nothing happens and the injured party suffers, it won't be long before people say enough is enough, As for this web site and the punishment