Thread: Tonight
View Single Post
Old 15-07-2004, 09:51   #11
Cammy ASFC

Re: Tonight

Well the first half was a bit of a non starter really. Saying that though hacker scored an og but liner already had his flag up for off side, we had a couple of chances, evil was awsome i thought yet again, craney, lutel, rory, carvill were rested. Ian hughes in defence had another good game even though i didn't see the first one think he would be a good signing. flickers had a good half, as did howarth. Jagielka looks like a good signing. Tought reg (Hollis) was poor at lest back. Danny Allcock look steady but saying that in the 2 games he has played he has had hardly anything to do. The left winger that was on for the second looks like he's werth another look as does the left back who played along with ed o'neil on the right. Second half was yet again controlled by us even though they did have a couple of chances. Mullin and Damo did well when they came on as did brano. two quality goals first one by o'neil was a really neat finish just dinking it over the keeper after mully picked the ball some good foot work and played him in. Second was from hacker of a corner great finish at the near post. Good display by the boys overall. Also there number 5 was an absolute disgrase how he was not sent off i will never no and for there manager to leave him on well what can i say.

WAS A GREAT DAY FOR ENGLISH FOOTBALL................................

ACCRINGTON STANLEY ARE BACK....
Cammy ASFC is offline   Reply With Quote