Thread: Do you think
View Single Post
Old 20-03-2009, 15:07   #128
planetsusie

Re: Do you think

Okay fair enough
I haven't offered a personal opinion on this
I should have done that when asked, sorry
I'm much in the same frame as a few others on here that I may have dispute and fall outs with family members but if someone else attacks them I jump in to defend them
My responses to a family members troubles are more active too in so much as I will dash over there to help when asked rather than just call them or arrange a time to visit.
I also get unreasonably angry when someone criticises a family member (even when they may be right) haha
Oh and I don't delete them from my phone book when they do something mean to me or let me down, I make excuses up for them cos I want to believe in them

Some of you are also very witty and I have laughed out loud reading back a few of the amusing responses, thanks for that. A smile is always good.

I can assure you there aren't any psychological analysis here or political connections here, I'm not shady enough

Oh n I dont live in Hull.. haha ...That isn't West Yorkshire, (well. Might be my geography is rubbish) I live in the Dewsbury area which is about 7 out of Leeds.
planetsusie is offline   Reply With Quote