View Single Post
Old 22-03-2009, 09:21   #41
Wynonie Harris
Super Moderator

Re: were is the "line" ?

E-eeh, Mancie, lad, you don't half talk some tripe. Accyweb is like anywhere out in the real world...some people are racist...some aren't. The problem is you seem only too eager to label every Tom, Dick and Harry as a racist. Everyone who dares to criticize your beloved government's immigration policy...everyone who dares to criticize anyone who is non-white (the Islamic fundamentalists who abused our homecoming troops recently)...they're all racists in your little PC world.

But to call Garinda a racist really is ludicrous...the guy hasn't a racist bone in his body. And I noticed that when challenged to come up with examples of his so-called racist remarks, you soon backed down.

I know immigrants, Mancie...dozens of 'em. They've all come here legitimately and they all get on with their lives, working hard and paying their taxes, without recourse to benefits. And believe me, they despise the phoney asylum seekers, the illegals, those who just come here to sponge off the state and those who want to change British society to their own way of thinking. In my view, people like you, searching for racism where there isn't any, actually make life more difficult for them, but, then again, what would I know...after all, I'm just another racist!