View Single Post
Old 28-03-2009, 08:30   #168
Mancie
God Member

Re: Multiculteral Britain - A No,No?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I also have some knowledge of history too.
My Father was blown up at the D-day landings.......but we are talking a long time ago now.......and many of the Germans who were the perpetrators of those atrocities are long dead and are answering for their crimes to their maker.

So from your answer I guess that you think that a race of people, who have done wrong in the past, must pay for it in perpetuity.......the sins of the fathers, and all that.

Surely you don't believe that this justifies racism, but then perhaps you do........and are therefore no different from those whom you label racist.
I think that a race that managed to design factories for the sole purpose of killing millions of women and children should have to pay... and it may have been along time ago( is say 70yrs along time)...I don't know of any other race that murdered so many people on a mass scale.. so why should I tip toe around any Germans?..the sins of the Muslim extremists are here and now and we should fight them to the death..but until time tells me they are all to blame I can't see any real reason to "send em home".. or.. "give me a gun I'll get rid of em".. sort of stuff that is posted on this site.. people here must be wearing very dark glasses if they have not seen these posts.. or am I dreaming?
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote