View Single Post
Old 31-03-2009, 13:00   #52
MargaretR
God Member

Re: things that make me feel old

New research reveals that the mechanisms by which vaccines work is based on an incorrect understanding of the functioning of the immune system.
In the thread 'Flu Jab', I said this
"Re: Flu Jab
Research into Gulf War syndrome has revealed a better insight into how vaccines work
How Vaccinations Work - Th1/Th2 Immune Response

What raised my eyebrow, and doubts, was this-
"In individuals in whom the Th1 function predominates, causing many acute inflammations because the cellular immune system is overreactive, a vaccination could have a balancing effect on the immune system and be helpful for that individual.
In individuals in whom the Th2 function predominates, causing few acute inflammations but rather the tendency to chronic allergic or autoimmune inflammations, a vaccination would cause the Th2 function to predominate even more, aggravating the imbalance of the immune system and harming the health of that individual. This is what happened in Gulf War Illness.
The current use of vaccinations in medicine today is essentially a "shotgun" approach which ignores differences among individuals. In such an approach some individuals may be helped and others may be harmed."

We are being increasingly subjected to mass medication
Fluoride, food additives, trans fats, aspartamine, prescription drugs, vaccines.
Has anyone else other than me here, wondered - why?
"It is all done because 'it is good for you' "
Who says? - there is plenty of evidence about now to show you that it isn't 'good for you'
I suspect there is a hidden agenda.
The medical profession do as they are trained
We are conditioned to accept that 'they know best' and have 'our interests at heart'
They are trained to believe that too
Who decides what that training is?

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote