Thread: lmao at margram
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 00:32   #8
accyman
God Member

Re: lmao at margram

they got a bloody nerve sticking 2p extra on , were already paying about 10p per liter more than what we shoud be , the last time oil was at this price we were paying 87p per liter and they still are charging us way too much

mind you they are all at it , british gas are still overcharging to hell for their gas and electricity and have even been featured on watchdog a few times for ripping us off with total lies about costs to themselves

as for quality over quantity shell are the same price as asda so if asda and shell can keep prices down i cant see why margram cant or anywhere else for that matter and even if they coudlnt match their prices 5p is a lot extra per litre in any ones book

asda may have changed their prices by morning but it was still 96.9p when i went past at 11pm and margrams was £1.01

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote