Thread: Theme Parks
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 17:21   #17
emzy
Senior Member+

Re: Theme Parks

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
I think you have to not go overboard on the facilities with 2 year olds Emzy .. think they would enjoy a different playground in a park more than a big theme park. Although some theme parks do have features for younger members, think you would be wasting money. Ribchester used to be quite good, and Heaton Park.

Pipinfort mentioned Blackpool, used to be Jungle Jims which was quite good, not sure if still there, but you would have to watch where they are going at all times ..

From, on the one occasion I had the pleasure of meeting them, they are a lively duo, and feel better in open spaces, rather than crowded theme parks.
Wanted to take them somewhere special as a treat lol but know what you mean, I need eyes in the back of my head sometimes. They are more than happy going to a park or soft play centre but dont like it when its overcrowded. Was also thinking along the lines of south lakes animal park or similar. Just wanted somewhere different for a change lol. And yes they are very lively at times
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote