View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 11:22   #19
accyman
God Member

Re: looking for pc repair in oswaldtwistle

the ex customer had no desire to return to the shop and that is their choice, i did say take it back at the time but like they said they had no recipt and it was last year when it was done and all they wanted was the computer fixing as soon as possible with as little messing about and fuss as possible

i made this thread because i was shocked by what i found and to point out to others to be more inquisitive about what is done to tehir computers when they take them for repair and get full explinations as to why the work needs doing wherever they take them

£90 is a lot of money to fork over for somthing that isnt needed ,if the computer had been brought to me a lot sooner i would have taken it back myself but with no recipt and with the amount of time that had passed the likelyhood of getting a desirable result would have demished quite a lot i would say

in all seriousness how far do you realy think the customer would have got if after 4 or 5 months they walked into a shop with no recipt saying that the 3d card wasnt needed and they wernt happy and wanted the card taking out and refunding the cost

this thread is regarding 1 customer and i am sure they have many happy customers who are more than welcome to come here and state they are happy customers just like you did

all buisnesses have people who recomend them and people who would not and thanks to things like the internet people can share experiences good or bad

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote