View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 14:40   #131
Outback Ozzy
Senior Member+

Re: Sky news players charged bury game

I have kept quiet up until now, but the posts that state both players must be suspended until the outcome of the hearing and any subsequent appeals are spot on! The club (Eric) has said in the LET that if found guilty, they will both be sacked on the spot. As Alfred E, Yonmon et al have also stated, how let down we all feel and how this is dragging the clubs name through the mire. What makes it worse is that Cav has been charged with making bets against the club THIS season. Play youth teamers if necessary, but Cav and Rocky must NOT be allowed near the ground or the team until the outcome of the inquiry. I do not care about results now until the end of the season, even if that gets us relegated back to the BS Conference (although I doubt it). It hurts that players of this once proud club could even think about conniving to fix matches to line their own pockets (if proven).

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote