View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 08:17   #185
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: Sky news players charged bury game

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccawozzagod View Post

Neither player will be able to give their all with the crowd against them, and I dont particularly want them to.
Easter Monday 13:45 hrs. Scenario 1.:-

The Left Wing-Back of Chester City makes a run in front of the Press Box..Cav goes in to tackle him but inadvertently slips on an unseen patch of mud. His opponent skips round him, runs into 'the Box', calmly rounds Kenny Arthur and slips the ball into the empty net!.

Scenario.2. :- (Three minutes left to play!)

On the other wing a Chester Forward craftily gives Robert Williams the slip, and as he goes into the box
Robbie quite innocently clips his heels...he immediately goes to ground (as they do!)..the referee awards a penalty, it is converted and Chester City go on to win the match 1-0 !.

Scenario 3. I and the ever-loyal andfaithful 999 are sitting in the Stand, or standing on the Clayton End...
The Chester City Fans are baying like hungry wolves..everyone, Media included, bearing witness to these unfortunate footballing 'accidents', and wondering how to respond to them !.

I for one will be there Cashy !, but as yet I find it diifficult to predict how I will feel as I enter the FES, let alone my reaction, and that of other Fans were the aforementioned Scenarios allowed to occur by the inclusion of the allegedly 'bent' members of the first team squad.
It is still my opinion that the two players in question should be protected from further suspicion, if not more charges, by removing them from any situation whatsoever which could cause them further villification and possible punishment.

This, in my humble opinion would be a FAIR method of dealing with this convoluted and complicated status quo at the FES..one which we on this forum can only speculate about !...yet speculate we must!!.

yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote