View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 00:07   #41
accyman
God Member

Re: Missing dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
Something else the dog warden said.

It only takes one irresponsible dog owner to let the dog out on its own and you have a big problem in an area. If a dog delivers 2 or 3 nasty packages each day that's between 14 and 21 in a week. I think you will agree that is a lot of mess in a small area.
so just imagine how much cats are leaving about the place then, if their not pooping all over the place they are chucking up green puke plus what ever other vile things they have picked up routing through rubbish.

yes i agree dogs can make a right mess and irrispoisible owners will leave it for somone to step in but lets face it theres easily way more poop left abandoned by cats because most cats are slung out the house and teh only time an owner sees them is when they put out a plate of food for them

yes i know there are a FEW people who keep house cats and tehy never leave the house but the majority are left to go and poop wherever they please and everyone else has to clean up after their pets for them

cat owners would soon complain if i started useing their garden as a toilet so why shoud we have to tolerate their pets using our gardens as toilets?

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote