View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 23:26   #43
accyman
God Member

Re: IVF mothers can name ANYONE as father

unless married the father MUST be prsent if he wants his name on the birth certificate where he will sign the registration and also state his occupation if any

i am not on my eldest childs birth certificate as me and his mother had seperated but i am on my youngests birth certificate but i had to be present and even though i was seriously ill at the time they wouldnt make exceptions so i had to go if i wanted to be on it

even though my name is not on both birth certificates i have the same rights for both my children as i went to court and gained parental resposablity orders for them so wether or not my name is on their birth certificates is irrelivant

mind you 3 years on and im still in and out of court but thats a different story

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 10-04-2009 at 23:31.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote