View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 20:56   #17
Royboy39
God Member

Re: Accrington Market Car Boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
I didn't call it the cow dung market, I wasn't actually knocking it, it's a popular market, but as the indoor section is held in the cattle market the smell can be fairly agricultural, or at least it was last time I went a few years ago If anyone hasn't been before then it can be a bit of an eye opener, or should that be eye waterer

No need to pm the lady, I posted the charges earlier on the thread. You can go to the market office during the week and pre-book, or turn up on the morning, just the same as any other car boot sale.

Never heard of anyone being shot at Clitheroe sunday market ?
They have adeqate security to keep the thieves out. Accrington have a clerk who collects money and that's all.
Having been brought up in the Farming community, the smell of new mown hay and Cow Sh1t keep your tubes clear.
I would advise the lady to try Clitheroe but it would have to be outside. You are charged footage but can go back quite a few feet, something you can't do at Accrington without penalty, to display furniture or bulky items, this would be the best bet.

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote