View Single Post
Old 20-04-2009, 20:30   #43
Studio25

Re: Wedding photographs cheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
However there is the problem of copyright, not long ago, someone that posts on here regularly, (not K-P), took objection to a bride and groom posting their wedding snaps in the gallery on here, because he claims to have the copyright, whoever you choose make sure you don't have that problem after all you are paying him, to take them not the other way around!
Not sure if you're talking about me, there. I had a problem with someone other than the B&G copying my images.

I think your point about copyright might be a bit misguided. You don't acquire copyright of a song just by buying a CD. I don't release copyright in any images. The CDs I send out go with a usage licence, which basically prevents anyone from passing off my work as their own, or from otherwise profiting from the work. They can be printed by the B&G or used online as long as there's a credit to the photographer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by entwisi View Post
...buy a cart load of disposible cameras(pre paid processing) and hand them out to everyone and then collec them at teh end. the amount of candid pictures they got was ace(OK they got a huge amount of rubbish as well ) but there were plenty of really good image that a pro photographer would never get.
Your friend needed a photographer that stays until first dance, then...

Studio25 is offline   Reply With Quote