View Single Post
Old 25-04-2009, 08:42   #16
accyman
God Member

Re: Dispersal Order working well??? Yeah right!!

unfortunatly because there isnt enough police each call is priorotised and although it may seem an urgent matter to you there could be a much more serious matter that needs dealing with first, the police dont work on a first come first served basis and are given time limits to respond to different levels of priority

i think a top prority has to be attended to within 15 mins but if there isnt enough officers it gets shelved until an officer is available so less urgent matters get held back untilit quietens down

even if teh operator at teh police center puts you through as a top priority the supervisor can downgrade it if he dosnt think it warants an urgent response

short explination is theres not enough police and too many dickheads walking teh planet

every time theres a fight in accycenter for example you can pretty much gurentee the rest of accrington is been unpatrolled because all teh police on duty which can be as little as two are tied up in teh town center and have also had to call in officers from blackburn or burnley to help out

last year i was talking to a cop who appologised for the delay in getting to my houseand explained that there was actually only 2 officers working that saturday night in teh whole of hyndburn

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 25-04-2009 at 08:48.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web