View Single Post
Old 26-04-2009, 20:45   #19
accyman
God Member

Re: Dispersal Order working well??? Yeah right!!

these arnt gangs that are gathering in ozzy they are mobs , a friend of mine lives near the reserve and counted over 30 teenage kids in one group throwing things at cars and damaging peoples property including his own, the police were called but there are many alleys and footpaths for these kids to dissappear down and witneses are hard to find so they get away with a lot of criminal activity.

all that has happend is that these teenage yobs have been moved away from the co-op and the main road to where peoples houses are where they are causing all sorts of criminal damage without fear of been caught

they are commiting vadalism , criminal damage , drinking under age and arson and are in such large numbers they intimidate anyone who dares to stand up to them as my friend found himself confronted by a mob of over 30 drunken teenagers when he went out to see what was going on.

all exclusion zones do is shift the problem on to somone esles doorstep , we need more effective deterants and the police given more powers to split up such huge sized mobs

the police are doing their best but their hands can be tied at times and the mobs know this

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote