Thread: Refund or not?
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2009, 16:33   #23
accyman
God Member

Re: Refund or not?

even if he is licenced with microsoft which i highly doubt he is he still provided you with a pirate instalation of vista , if by some miracle he is licenced it depends what he is licenced to install , if i remember correctly just been licenced to say install xp home dosnt mean he can go putting xp pro and vista on to machines

besides the operating system issue there is also a technical fault that you pointed out to him before his so called warranty ran out and jsut because he didnt fix it within the warranty period dosnt mean its no longer expected to be repaired

when i took my car back 1 day before its 3 year warranty ran out the repair wasnt done until a week later but i had reported the fault before the warranty ran out so they had to do the repair under warranty

there isnt one shop along blackburn road i would trust with a computeror many of the others set up in the back of shops etc , they are ok for blank dvds and cheap inks or unblocking mobile phones but thats about it

see what trading standards say andalso report them to microsoft at the address in myearlier post , you gave him plenty of opportunity to resolve the issue so bollocks to him

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 28-04-2009 at 16:35.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote