Thread: New World Order
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 16:47   #45
***Mr D***
Senior Member+

Re: New World Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
It is sad to say, Mr D, but you are about to be labelled eccentric, as I was, by the sheeple on this forum.
I doubt whether many of them will watch those videos because they don't want to consider any alternative view of the world situation - because they are subconciously afraid it might be true

I admire your tenacity
I may again begin to participate.
I will most likely wait until they begin to open their minds more.
I am battling ill health alone at the moment and all my scarce energy is diverted to that.
Feeling annoyance at bigotry shown here is not part of my recovery plan
I am sorry to hear you are suffering Ill health.

Labelled a eccentric, doesnt bother me I have been called a lot worse from people close to me. I will continue to discuss things I feel need a audiance viewing, I enjoy difference of opinion.

A lot of New world Order, Illuminati reports, usually come with dramatic music and hard to believe stories/reports. The above video's are from a what I would deem a respectable/educated person (although the media may lable him otherwise soon). which may make others think, hang on there could be something in whats being said.

I have been looking into the new world order subject for a couple of weeks after stumbaling accross a random video on Youtube and from this I feel there are a lot of truths to the stories, (you could say I have woke up.) and desided to view things with a more open mind.

I dont think Im insane (yet) and will be continue to look into this subject and others, I will post things which I feel need thought in the hope of a reaction and opposite view, which I will also view with an open mind. Discussion is what its all about.

I think you should partisipate again as they might start to pick on me.