Thread: 2011 Census
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 14:07   #18
***Mr D***
Senior Member+

Re: 2011 Census

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
I understand that the Income question will not be asked in the 2011 Census, they would get too many pork pie answers if any and that would slow the process down.
Mr Poland down the street will have his collar felt if he does not comply with the law.
The Census in the UK has been on the Statute Book for a very long time and is here to stay.
The TV licensing authority has a record of every house in the UK and so has the UK Stats office which hopefully will be used to good effect at Census time.
You ask why is it compulsory........Jaysay answered you first time round...It is the Law of the land.
I do understand that its been around for a very long time, and Im still wondering as to its uses.

Mr Poland getting his collar felt, that would be a first, Mr Poland doesnt exist, or if he does the other 7 occupants dont.

As for Its the Law of the land, I feel this is why it can be challanged, questionned.

Upon reading the 2009 Rehearsal Questionair.

A Question I saw was usual address and SECOND ADDRESS where you might stay more than 30 days a year, I mean why do they need to know this? So If I babysit and my sisters ever friday (52 days a year) I have to tell them