View Single Post
Old 29-05-2009, 15:45   #243
VALAIRIAN
God Member

Smile Re: Ilyas speaks .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatriate View Post
What an unmitigated disaster. I am embarrassed and sick to the pit of my stomach after reading the statement. Bagpuss, you are absolutely correct in your surmise (about Mr W concocting a story about there being interested "parties" for his shares only in trying to generate money into his pocket. How sickening). That sham, and more has now come to light, as has the fact that the club has been negligent (putting it mildly) with its obligations. I am also really quite shocked at the tone of the statement. Someone somewhere has to wake up and smell the coffee. Sorry guys, but I just dont know how to react other than to share the deep regret of all true fans.

One thing, however, is for sure. This club will not go down. Not whilst we are around. The club is bigger than any one individual, and its time for the board to act in the interests of the club, and not the interests of a Chairman who has been found out like the emperor with no clothes on. How on earth can we owe the taxman £300,000 and be taken to court. What other debts are there ? Lets have a full disclosure and lets then get people to subscribe to a new share issue and save the situation. I am ready to lead the way with at least £250,000. And you can quote me on that.

A very sad and sorry Ilyas Khan
Thanks for being the first person from the club to speak up Ilyas - even though there have been some on this messageboard already (If somebody from the club has posted then I am sorry for not knowing your identity ) - And we must thank you once again for your generosity. I just hope that the club finally sits up and listens

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote