View Single Post
Old 30-05-2009, 11:16   #177
Caz
God Member

Re: Britain's Got Talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekgas View Post
You may find that Holly was there because her mum is chasing a dream more than Holly herself, I doubt that Holly entered herself into the competition.
I doubt she did this herself either,Hollie Steel or her facebook page.

Quite frankly I doubt I'll be watching tonight. After last nights awful happenings.

The sight of her mother manically begging Simon Cowell to let her try again said it all for me.

Re Greg Pritchard, I thought he was brilliant. Didn't have a chance when up against Hollie did he? Doubt the cape thing was his idea though. May have contributed to him going off key slightly coz he was having problems with it. He will be a star soon whatever happens.

Another thing that really annoys me is local papers and TV programmes urging us to vote for Hollie because she is local. Erm, pardon? Surely we will vote for who we think is most talented?

I sincerely hope she doesn't win tonight. I don't think she could cope with it.

Also, just wondering how they managed to find her extra time? Seeing as with singing plus judges comments, would probably amount to about 5 minutes. Had they allowed for this possiblity in the first place?

I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote