View Single Post
Old 31-05-2009, 12:13   #132
VALAIRIAN
God Member

Smile Re: Player Wages and Availability

I know in this day of "Money Money Money" that it will not happen, but I would really really love it if, some of the "Big Boys" - Premiership - could find it within them to say to someone like Lindfield (I use him as he told me he had enjoyed himself and would like to come back!) if you want to go back to Stanley, you can, Parent club pays basic wage (Which is peanuts to a club that size) an then Stanley would be able to offer attractive package on appearances, wins, goals Etc. The same could apply to The Clarets, I know it is only the first time they will be in the PL, but all the talk of £40M+ for the season, if Adam Kay want's to come and play regular footy, what would it cost Burnley to do the same??? Maybe £10K for the year.... Not alot really in the grand scheme of things...

I know that Stanley have no devine right for anything and I also understand that no other club should have to, but I suppose I just think that it would just be a great thing in footy for Teams/Clubs to help one another instead of the usual way of trying to always get one over one another. When was the last time footy was in the spotlight for something good in the game??? It's usually "Drinking, Fighting, Money, Drugs" the list goes on... I know that I am rambling on in a dreamworld, but wouldn't it be nice for once..

18 Years in the Football League

https://onstanleyon.com/sean-mcconville-testimonial/

Last edited by VALAIRIAN; 31-05-2009 at 12:15.
VALAIRIAN is offline   Reply With Quote