Thread: BBC Secrecy
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 20:37   #16
accyman
God Member

Re: BBC Secrecy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
I don't think it should be anyone's business to be honest. If you don't like the fact that the public pay for the BBC through tv licences, stop watching it. Or watch it online on iplayer for free like the majority of students do. The delay in broadcasting means you don't need a tv licence to watch it.

People whinge about these things and yet continue to use the service. I believe in boycotting things I disagree with.
you can be a goon at times blazey lol

you cant choose what your tv recieves , if it is capable of recieving any tv signal you have to pay a TV licence regardless if you watch bbc channels or not

ps:

the bbc a couple of years ago asked teh goverment to introduce an internet licence and believe me they wont have given up and that is why they brought in the iplayer so they can go back to teh govenment and say look we provide programs via teh internet now as well so can we please now charge an internet licence on top of what people alreay pay for tehir service wether or not they look at the bbc webistes or not

this is why the licence fee is against demoracey and freedom of choice, you pay for it wether you use it or not and face prison for not paying for somthing you dont watch

if they made tvs that were programed not to recieve bbc channels therefore givingteh customer a choice then that would be fair

i have 3 tvs in my house but i dont have to have a tv licence because i proved that i ha dno means to recieve a signal by having no ariel and no sky dish etc , i told them i used teh tvs for dvds and my xbox only and when they came to check it was all in order so i dont pay a licence

i do however get all my tv shows from america and off teh internet which is non of teh bbc's buisness so screw em lol

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 04-06-2009 at 20:43.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web