Thread: Windows 7
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2009, 16:47   #6
accyman
God Member

Re: Windows 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
I understand that they are releasing a prview version - but, it will have automatic reporting procedures direct to MS, therefore they have the possibility to see anything at all on your computer
plenty of people are using windows 7 already and have reported no such thing infact my guess is that the claim they can see everything on your computer is paranoid bullcrap spread by idiots

xp and vista have an error reporting service which is probably all that windows 7 has and that can be turned off if you choose

from microsoft

Quote:
Information collected, processed, or transmitted

During activation, product key information is sent to Microsoft along with a non-unique number generated from the computer's hardware configuration. The number does not represent any personal information or information about the software. It cannot be used to determine the make or model of the computer and it cannot be calculated to determine any additional information about your computer. Along with standard computer information, some additional language settings are collected.

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote