View Single Post
Old 23-06-2009, 15:08   #48
maccawozzagod
God Member

Re: A.S.F.C. FF Bid.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revived Red View Post
:
1. Do the committee members have specific designated roles? (Or will they have, in due course?)

yes and no. At this point we have elected a chairman, treasurer, secretary and three directors. At the moment nobody else has a 'position' but no doubt we will make people responsible for different things. This will happen as we go along. At the moment I seem to be chief firefighter

Quote:
:2. Will the names of the committee be announced publicly?

yes, there is no great conspiracy. I sent an email to everybody concerned last night imploring that we should put this information out as soon as possible. I have had some responses but not all. Nobody has yet given a reason why not to do but it is only right that I/we should wait on all responses. To my mind once you agree to stand up in office you automatically agree to publication of basic detail. But the last comment made at the last meeting was that for the moment there would be no announcements made - I personally felt that related to our aims and directions as they were not cast iron. It's not for me to go against the wishes of the majority. The other thing is that I think that the elected people should announce themselves. Again though this is all something that would be on the website as soon as it is launched.

Quote:
:If the FF is representing the fans, it's only right that the fans know who is looking after their interests.
correct