View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 12:12   #1
***Mr D***
Senior Member+

Exclamation Are WE being Sprayed with NASTY Chems

Right Here I go again chatting conspiricy rubbish.

Basically I have been looking at Chemtrails, which is a conspiricy? that the World is being sprayed with nasty things from airoplanes, laughable you might think, well as I do, I hear/see things and look into it a little more.

Hear is a introduction to what chemtrails are.

Now you might just say they are contrails (What normally comes from a plane) , and I know we have a Pilot who posts on hear and I look forward to his comments.

Chemtrails Vs Contrails

Now I have read things where it could be weather modification, Viruses, Metal particals, Ect Ect, If you want to know more Google is your friend or post hear and I will forward what I have viewed, read.

Now I was going to keep this to myself as a few on hear seem to get upset when I post conspiricies but today made me change my mind.

Last week to the day I went to BRI for my misses 20 week baby scan
on the way back I noticed chemtrails (Loads of them and staying there for ages not disolving like a contrail should, I made a mental note and looked for the next week, I saw NOthing, clouds where over sometimes but nothing really came up.

Until this morning walking to work, the sky was full of them. Thursday again ??? Strange is it spray day?

I will when possible take some pictures.

So what do you people think, look up take note tell me what you think is up there.
***Mr D*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web