Thread: brown just go.
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 09:16   #18
entwisi
God Member

Re: brown just go.

thing is headline cuts to the NHS are seen as bad, ask a Nurse ( my sister being one) and they don't mind cuts if that removes all the middle management and interference layers that stop them doing their job. The NHS can according to her be run on a fraction of the current cost if it was run like an actual business rather than a job creation factory.

Pension cuts? my pension is all in Money purchase as I was never in a final salary scheme so all my money is invested where I choose. The only impact the gov can have on that is in keeping us in recession and share prices and other investments low. As this is not good for anyone rich and poor in equal measure.

As for investments in technology. The NHS system is a joke. its cost HUGE amounts of money and in IT circles was known to be doomed before it kicked off. The Passport system went through money faster than you do Stella.

You call me Tory but like Garinda I think myself non partisan. I'm happy to slag off both sides equally and pass positive comment where appropriate. At this moment the Labour Gov are doing themselves no favours. OK they haven't been helped by the Merkins borrowing and lending but lets be honest they have embraced a debt culture far in excess of anything ever seen before and if the merkins hadn't gone pop it wouldn't have been long before we did.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote