Thread: brown just go.
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2009, 09:52   #28
entwisi
God Member

Re: brown just go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
T. and cuts in real terms for people with no other income but a state pension is a good thing because old people should invest the money they rely on from week to week in whatever stocks and share they can get a return from..
didn't say that at all, the state pension is now to do with the pension cuts that GB has performed ( Yes, LABOUR has scammed more from Pensions than any other Gov in History). State pension comes from my taxes which as you know are nothing to do with pension cuts. My Mum is 79 and relies on her state pension fo every day shopping and life. You seem to forget I come from ordinary Spring Hill Stock and its only in the last 10 years through hard work and some luck that I have made my way up the salary schemes. 10 years ago I earned 1/4 what I do now. I have spent evenings coppering up to get some beans and cheap bread from ALDI cause there was no food in and we'd no money to buy stuff. I've free wheeled my car down from Redcap to Church commercial on my way home from a 15 hours shift at the Redcap because I had no money for petrol. Don't think that I am some silver spoon born monster with no understanding of what its like to not have money.

What I do object to is the sheer waste of money that this goverment have allowed to exist for so long that we really have no idea what it costs to do stuff any more.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote