View Single Post
Old 20-07-2009, 08:55   #132
emamum
Senior Member+

Re: swine flu case confirmed from hyndburn park school!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
your quite right Emma, its an awful thing to have and like you, i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy, i was in tears Thursday and Friday with Reece, as a parent you feel so frightened and helpless, there is nothing you can do other than give them the tablets and paracetamol and hope they kick in quickly, i spent 2 nights sleeping on the floor at the side of his bed just to make sure he was going to be ok, his temperature was so high he was hilucinating...not a good thing for a 12 year old (or anyone else) to go through
im glad hes getting better flashy, it must have been terrifying for you its really scaring me at the moment with grace being so young, tys a big strong lad and im scared of him getting it

my friend has it, she is 26 weeks pregnant adn in isolation in blackpool hospital, they are giving her steroids for the baby and think it might have sent her into labour

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote