Thread: Windows 7
View Single Post
Old 26-07-2009, 17:30   #14
spex357

Re: Windows 7

I agree on the post refund for vista buyers, i bought the Vista64 first and was too early so installed the 32vista as well, for months 64 had Photoshop on and nothing else, nothing else was happy on there. Win7 has been installed 64Bit version and has run everything bar my beloved BF2 which is Punkbusters fault not EA's. The system sends back info like every version of windows that preceeds it, no personal blah blah will be sent with this blah blah blah but the 7 version seems to be working better, any problems i have had have been sorted very quickly with the backpass of information, and hope it will be an upgrade for vista owners as this seems like the finished article we missed out on. Shame it wont come with IE as i find it the best browser for my needs and to include Firefox would annoy all the people who have moaned about software being forced on people. The unit id number uses an algorithm obtained from your motherboard, chipset etc, if you change your motherboard or try installing on another machine it will complain and you will have to phone Bombay or Mumbai as i think it is now called, its the same in Vista.
spex357 is offline   Reply With Quote