View Single Post
Old 28-07-2009, 08:07   #147
emzy
Senior Member+

Re: swine flu case confirmed from hyndburn park school!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
I agree with that Cath.......they certainly know how to make a drama out of something.....and it is hardly surprising when you hear that one of the chaps in charge is a big cheese in the organisation that makes the anti-virals.
They want folk to be banging on the GP's doors demanding the Tamiflu/Relenza.......and most of these will not have the H1N1 virus at all, because they aren't testing folk anymore.
Many viruses will give the kind of symptoms that the NHS Pandemic centre are asking callers if they suffer from.
I've been ill recently, and when i used the symptom checker on the NHS direct website it said that I had swineflu (other than the acheing i had every symptom), I think that I just had a bad cold, may be wrong but according to the website I should have rang the swineflu hotline. Whatever I have had lasted around 7 days (of feeling completely cack and if i didnt have children to look after then i do think a lot of that would have been spent in bed or lying on the sofa) now ive just got a dodgy caugh and bit of a bad chest that doesnt seem to want to clear up.
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote