Thread: Had Enough
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 16:28   #81
Margaret Pilkington
Beacon of light

Re: Had Enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
oh hum? just say what and who you are talking about.. ...I stand by everything I have said on this forum...but I've never taken account the moderators and the job they do but that is something I am now aware of, and I reckon I'm not the only one....slanging matches between members are sometimes fun, but I can see how it gets hard for the mods to do the cleaning.
Mancie......I certainly never mentioned your name, or anyone elses for that matter. It is for Mick and the person/s concerned, and only them to know exactly what went on.....it is not for us to assume or conjecture. I am glad that you have mentioned your appreciation for the work that Mick does for this brilliant site....and that you now are aware of some of the difficulties of the job. We should all do our bit to help relieve some of the pressure on the Moderators.....and while I know it might be seen as fun to have a slanging match with someone online, you have to ask yourself if you would say those things if the person was sat opposite you.....and if the answer is 'NO' then don't do it online. That is just basic Netiquette.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote