View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 13:51   #31
jaysay
Resting in Peace

Re: 1st pint, 1st local.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggy View Post
Aye yer not wrong there Jaysay, at least with the first 3 you could tell with one look what mood they were in, but Gary could flip so quick it was frightening!!! One minute nice as pie...next minute a complete animal!!

Going back many years my uncle was a pal of Dave Salmon, and when Dave got married my uncle who was a keen amateur photographer offered to take his wedding photo's as a wedding present. Well, all seemed to go well, and they had piccy's taken in a few locations including either Haworth or oakhill park, only for my uncle to find none of the photos had developed properly and were completely ruined!! Well as you can imagine, my uncle was crapping it at this point, but obviously had no option but to tell Dave what had happened. He took a pal with him, expecting the worse, but fortunately must have got Dave on a good day, and he actually laughed about it, and got everyone together again to have em redone...luckily all well second time around, but think my uncle's pants needed chucking away!!!

Best Regards - Taggy
Your not wrong about Gary, Taggy, one minute he was a real nice guy, the next he went berserk, his brother was different altogether, played pool with him many years ago think he was called Melvyn,but not sure

Last edited by jaysay; 08-08-2009 at 13:53.
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web