View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 16:00   #94
***Mr D***
Senior Member+

Re: Are WE being Sprayed with NASTY Chems

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
To be quite honest Mr D. if you spend our life looking round corners looking for a conspiracy you'll no doubt find one in the end, myself I much prefer to get on with life as normal, your a long time dead mate
Long time dead you say, HAHA no chance mate I live my life as good as I can. Im going to be a dad in 3 months time. I have a nice home, all be it in a bad area and in rented accomidation, I have a daughter/Mrs who are wonderfull, I have a car, Job with a steady ok Income, Good Health, 2 dogs ECT ECT, I LIVE mate. Believe me.

What is getting on as normal, being a sheep and following the rest of the sheeple?

NO I make my own desissions (Some might call it awake) and feel a lot better for It Im not worried about chemtrails why should I be can I alone stop it NO (If it is something), Im not happy that something doesnt seem right and will help spread the word and keep my eye on it.

As I have stated previously.

I CANNOT say Chemtrails are real as I Cannot 100% Prove It.

Strange how it has been admited in the past the the public where sprayed in tests.

Guardian Unlimited | Archive Search

All Im trying to do is spread the info so people can make the OWN mind up, look at it for themselves. I mean why no trails for days them some days there are there in double figures.