View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 12:39   #1
Taggy
Senior Member+

Energie Gym Gone Bust

Arrived at the Energie Gym this morning to find a notice on the door stating that it had gone out of Business. I was there yesterday afternoon, yet no one said anything then. I even received an email from them this morning reminding me to book in for a fitness review! The notice states that for all people who have paid an annual fee (I'm one of them), Hynburn Sports Centre have agreed to honour the remainder of the membership agreement, i went straight over to the Sports Centre, and was told no such agreement was in place, and the Energie Gym owner had been told to alter this notice. The Sports Centre took my name and said they will contact me, and others soon to see if they can arrange something! Have a feeling i'll be whistling for my £250 membership which i only took out in May! I had been talking with the Gym owner a week or so back and he was stating then how he was struggling to get people around here to pay £24per month membership, yet other Gyms in the chain could charge upto £48 per month.

Best Regards - Taggy

Last edited by Taggy; 11-08-2009 at 12:43.
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web