Old 17-08-2009, 23:05   #101
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Landlords

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewb View Post
Problem is lettie that when somebody such as Councillor Jones posts about what they're doing in their neighbourhood it always ends with countless attacks on the Conservative council. A positive discussion about helping people and the borough that doesn't just come down to party political and hypocritical attacks in an attempt to get more votes would be greatly welcomed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewb View Post
To be fair if you read Grahams posts in this very thread he writes out what he is doing for his residents, then goes on a rant about the Conservatives. Party political attacks for votes. He does this all the time because he literally hates Conservatives. Sadly I don't think they'll ever work together for this reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by g jones View Post
I worked for hours on many policies. I'd criticise Labour Councillors but I can't because they voted for the policies. I will defend conservatives if they supported the tough policies I put forward but they didn't. They voted for landlords interests. So they chose something different. That's how it is.

Every councillor had a chance to support my proposals and work together. The majority voted them down without even listening. I will continue the campaign.
why should graham jones not tell us if your lot are voting fer landlords interests Andrew? you seem to have much to say about the fact he does n very little about sorting out bad landlords, which IS a major problem, concerns a lot of people, you talk a fine talk about working together, but thats utter balls if yer lot don't want to know. or are you saying councillor jones is telling porkies? lets be knowing what you really think about this issue? after all working together you suggested.