Thread: Landlords
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2009, 21:57   #138
cmonstanley
God Member

Re: Landlords

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazey View Post
I only read the first page of the thread so I'm only really giving an opinion on the initial post.

What do you expect anyone to do about the issue? People have to live somewhere, whether you like them or not. You can't expect the local MPs to be able to do much about it, private landlord issues isn't their job.

If the neighbours are being anti-social, ring the police. I'm not entirely sure what else you think you SHOULD be able to do about people like that. It's a difficult situation to live with but I personally like the phrase 'put up or shut up' with a lot of issues like these... and of course 'pack up' and leave yourself would be an option if you thought it really was as bad as you are saying. Someone else said this to me once on accyweb and I thought it wasn't as easy as they made out, but actually, it's not that difficult to do anything if you want it enough and you're willing to put the effort in.
dont be a silly moo trying telling your daughter when shes trying to go to sleep for school the next day and the idiots next door are making a racket and the police dont arrive or when they do they pussy about and leave and the music goes back up or complain to the landlords who say tough titty is to do with politics politicians make the rules its about time the silent majority woke up and done something about this..just like they do up here in north ayrshire..