View Single Post
Old 26-08-2009, 00:42   #56
accyman
God Member

Re: one for teh karma buffs

unless a direct threat is made like " im gonna kill you or beat your up " i dont see what the problem is , if its an observation like somone thinks your a cupid stunt for example and it disgusts you then try not been what somone has obserbved you to have been

just because you use non foul words so the site sensorship dosnt stop you posting them in open forum dosnt make threats ok

iv had colourful lanuguage in my karma comments and upon reflection yes i am an a$$hole but if it wasnt for a$$holes there would be no one to deal with turds like you whoever you were lol

christ the karma envy of some people on here is obsurd and every few months or so up pops a thread about karma where the same people gather to moan about how unfair it is they dont have as much as someone else and how deeply offened they have been because someone got fed up of their constant sniping and moaning

maybe it isnt the system in where the problem lies but more closer to home

no one forces you to come here so if you dont like the system in place then sod off to a website that is more agreeable to your taste instead of constantly droaning on and on about how life isnt fair

WE DONT CARE people may pretend to give a damn about the injustice you think you have suffered but trust me when i say PEOPLE HAVE BETTER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THAN YOUR HURT FEELINGS

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 26-08-2009 at 00:44.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote