View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 16:33   #5
Life
I am Banned

Re: You couldn't make it up

Hi All.

I take it you have not received a leaflet...

yes it is true, or this is what they are attempting to do to all 194 UN IHR signatory countries.

They are teaching teachers to look for symptoms in our children at school, then without any contact to we the parents, or the child they ring the UN transport system and the child is removed into quarantine.

This is also being set up in all work places, so you had better not be the hate target of the chosen operative.

The schools have been turned into fortresses over the last 10 years, using the excuse of terror attack, only now do we see what the true agenda is in this regard, they can shut down all schools under quarantine on the say so of the teachers, social worker helpers, and the school policeman. We the parents will not be able to collect our children.

Each year there are around 500.000 deaths from normal flu globally, yet on figures of less than a thousand global deaths, themselves very dubious indeed, we had the World Health Organisation announce we have reached pandemic level six. Under this criteria which was announced June 11 2009, all 194 signatory countries are now under martial law dictated by the UN.

These vaccines contain one million times more squaline than those given to the soldiers during the first gulf war, it has been proven that squaline is the cause of Gulf war syndrome.

if you go to the link provided you can see all the data to prove this, I would not have taken this action if it was not proven fact.

In the UK there has been a media blackout because of the reaction of the Brits to the idea of forced vaccinations, but the strategy has continued in secret.

As for the fat boy and his response, get out more son, you look awful!
stop eating all the pies, and learn to use your computer to search the information, I have made it very easy....

Here is the link again, and I have to say the flyers have been very well received.

http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/?p=2258

Last edited by Life; 02-09-2009 at 16:37.